Search This Blog

Today Motorcycle
Motorcycle

Resolution for 2010

The resolution for 2010 is to buy a motorbike here in Chicago, as soon as the weather gets a bit better. This is a decision that has no sound rational basis, for a lot of reasons (financial, but not only: have you ever seen the HUGE potholes on the Illinois roads?). But then again, since when riding a bike is only about being rational?

I will probably go for a second-hand bike. I would like to go American (HD, or Indian), but they cost an arm and a leg, and I really do not have that kind of money to lay on a bike. So I might go to the old Japanese ladies...

I am thinking of a cruiser. If not, an old all-terrain bike, like the V-strom I still have in Italy.

Do you have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

visitor

TopOfBlogs

visitor

Blog Archive