Search This Blog

Today Motorcycle
Motorcycle

Good Honda Performance







Sepang - For the second time in a row, Honda topped the fastest time successful MotoGP testing at Sepang Circuit. The result left the Honda could be a serious contender this year.

Dani Pedrosa emerged as the fastest in testing the second day, Wednesday (02/02/2011). Besides Pedrosa, there are two other drivers who are in the top four, namely Casey Stoner, who was ranked second and Andrea Dovizioso (fourth).

It repeats the successful conduct of slick Stoner topped the time record on the first day, Tuesday (1 / 2). On the first day, too, Pedrosa in third place.

"I think this is my first time driving very fast. But this is because I am very fresh in the morning and I am very fast in the first four laps," Pedrosa said as quoted by the official MotoGP site.

"I'm chasing time, but I see a good track conditions and I insisted. The closer we are to the limit, the more obvious changes in what we have to do to this bike to be on the right track," he added.

Unlike Pedrosa, Stoner just feeling a little dissatisfied with the chassis that he used. For information, Stoner and Dovizioso is to test the stability when braking with a modified RC212V chassis.

"Yesterday, we do not think they can record the best time. Today we estimate there will be a big difference with a soft tire. But the chassis that we choose not to maximize his tires,"complained Stoner.

"Tomorrow maybe we could focus more on comparing the chassis and see what steps to take. We still have a few other small jobs, but it can be done in the next test. Now I increasingly understand this bike and when I drive it, I feel like at home , "he finished.
detiksport.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

visitor

TopOfBlogs

visitor

Blog Archive