Search This Blog

Today Motorcycle
Motorcycle

A true story from a Texas State Highway Patrol officer..

State Trooper
 Gray Power!!!!

A true story from a Texas State Highway Patrol officer:

I made a traffic stop on an elderly lady the other day for speeding on U.S.

77 Eastbound at Mile Marker 73 just South of Serita, Tx. on the way to
Raymondville!
 I asked for her driver's license, and proof of insurance. The old lady took
 out the required information and handed it to me.
 In with the cards I was somewhat surprised (due to her advanced age) to see
she had a concealed handgun carry permit. I looked at her and asked if she had
 a weapon in her possession at this time.

She responded that she indeed had a .45 automatic in her glove box.
 Something---body language, or the way she said it---made me want to ask if
> she had any other firearms. She did admit to also having
 a 9mm Glock in her center console. Now I had to ask one more time if that
 was all. She responded once again that she did have just one more, a .38
 special in her purse. I then asked her what was she so afraid of.

She looked me right in the eye and said,
 "Not a damn thing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

visitor

TopOfBlogs

visitor

Blog Archive